Monday, March 9, 2009

Dragonball Preview

Dragonball EvolutionPreview clips of the upcoming movie Dragonball Evolution are popping up:


Goku (Justin Chatwin) is battling with Master Roshi (Chow Yun-Fat) and his energy flow inadvertently target Bulma (Emmy Rossum)




This wish is maybe the only thing that can save the world.



Chichi (Jamie Chung) is in a fight against Mai (Eriko Tamura) who morphed into Chichi's look-alike.

Those low-grade clips of DB evolution are hardly amazing... I don't say that they s**k, but almost... I really don't recognize the spirit of the original manga in this production, they were damn right to add the word Evolution to the title, otherwise it would look like blasphemy!



Prepare to eat the dirt.
Granpa Gohan is training Goku





Damn it!
Goku gives a hand to Chichi.



Gohan VS Mai and Piccolo




Goku meets Bulma




Goku meets Roshi




Piccolo and Mai search the Dragonballs




Goku, Roshi and Bulma trapped because of Yamcha




Well, I suppose I'll stick to Dragonball's anime!
:-{

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dude, I just saw the Dragonball movie and i gotta tell ya it was really good. Not perfect but far exceeded my expectations. Granted I expected them to destroy it. But seriously it was good.

Dragonball Movie said...

I wonder If we've seen the same movie, because I saw it and this DB movie was so lame: no comparison possible with the great manga!

Whoever says this is a "real" DB movie should go watch the manga again!

Post a Comment